Friday, May 2, 2014

Artwo For Me Two!

I've all way's wanted Artwo Detwo, or R2D2, ever since I saw the Star Wars films. Now I will one day build my own R2, but untill then this new toy by Side Show. It's a super detailed sixth scale figure.
This 1/6 scale figure looks like it has every thing. You need a little magnet tiped thing to open the compartments. I belive it's actually the light saber that Artwo stowes away, that has the magnet on the end, very clever.


WARNING THIS VIDEO MAY CAUSE UNCONTROLLABLE PURCHASE!

This toy appeases to come with every thing but the rockets from the prequel. It does light up which just pushes this thing over the top. This is the droid I am looking for! Sorry could not resist!
 You could consider this Artwo's baby photo, concept art. Basically a trash can with a arm.
I am definitly adding this to my must have list, but I'm still holding out for a full size "Working" version of Artwo, in fact I plan to have my own little army of Droids and Robots, so you'll know who to blame for the Robopocalypse.
So go grap your very own R2-D2 RAH 1:6 Action Figure. It is in prime condition a real bargin!

No comments:

Post a Comment