Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Small Solider Is Saluting You.

Donald Levine passed away at the age of 86. You may not know the man but you probably know what he helped create. G.I. Joe, the the first Action Figure, NOT Doll, Action Figure. Now I never really played with the original, it was before my time. When ever I came across an original Joe or similar generation Action Figure like Steve Austin figure, I though it was a relative of Ken and Barbies. But second generation Joe, and his predecessors. I have fond memories of G.I. Joe, the vehicles, the accessories. I don't know if it's my first toy, buy it's one of the first I remember, that and Superman from the superpowers line and Luke on Endor from the Star Wars line.

For more info check out ABC News or CBC News



No comments:

Post a Comment